Friday, May 4, 2012

5/4/2012
I am working on having a book published, based on pH balanced recipes since the information discovered is too much for only a blog.  Also, concerns over pH levels not remaing in the healthy range of 7.0 have me worried. I have been trying to figure out if the 5.5 and 6.0 readings are because of the time of morning the samples are read in relation to the last meal eaten, or if it is related to food choices from the previous day.  In other words, I don't want to print information that is not true, or misleading in any way.

As it stands now, I feel better and breathe easier since I try and eat 80% of each meal green. By green I mean green vegies; such as, celery, broccoli, curly kale, and cucumber.  I also include seasonal fruits in the 80%. At the present time, the Cuties(R) mandarine oranges are about out-of-season, but cantelope, pineapple, and watermelon (all low, acid-forming fruits) are available, though not raised locally in northwestern PA.  I breathe easier because my allergies are almost entirely gone and I don't feel the need for an antihistamine anymore. My allergy to almonds, which produces exzema on the back of my neck and elbows, has ceased since finding out the rash is realted to almonds. Exzema is known as atypical dermititus, a name similar to my cellular condition.

Photos of meals will be published soon, so visitors' time is not wasted.  Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

A typical, pH balanced breakfast consisting of SALAD: cucumber, culry kale, broccoli, celery,and topped with Cuties(R) mandarine oranges; DRINK: Organic Green Tea; CEREAL: bran flakes, organic oatmeal, and topped with Bob's Flaxseed; 1 eggwhite fried in Country Crock margarine.

I look forward to my own vegetable garden, which won't yeild a whole lot, but will keep me active. Onions are a plus to pH, which I am planting tomorrow, weather permitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment