Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3/14/2012

Fresh fruits and veggies are the best way to balance PH, and I am still in the process of learning which foods fall into the Alkaline side, and which foods will tip to the Acidic side of the scale. Of the many food lists I've looked at, it seems cucumbers, onions, and garlic raise PH (Alkaline side) and oranges, walnuts, wheat products, pasta, dairy, meat, and eggs lower PH (Acidic). I am still looking for a credible and reliable source for the food list.

In the meantime, I shopped for fruits and veggies at Whole Foods Co-op on 16th Street in Erie today. They sell organic, chemical free produce and products. A lady in front of me said she spent 200 bucks the last time she was in there. You can buy a share of the store for $100 (one time fee) and receive 15% off your total bill, once-a-month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment