Tuesday, August 14, 2012

6 Month Diagnostic Mammogram

I had my 6 month diagnostic today and nothing new was spotted.  The marker and two lead stickers show that the problem area had a couple tiny round calcifications (that may have been on other xrays), which are harmless and non-cancerous.  Krista, the technician of 31 years, assured me there was nothing alarming as we looked at the slides together.  She checked with the doctor and he agreed it was all clear.  So, this is great news! 

Celebrating by texting my two lovely daughters, calling my husband at work, and enjoying a small, Iced-Cappiciano with my daughter, Gabby was fun.  We enjoyed chatting and allowing her bunny to freely run-around her room.  Bun enjoyed fluffing a bag of spent cedar, to our amazement and laughter, and she also chilled for us to pet her.

Maintaining a diet complete with fruits and vegies, avoiding preservatives and artificial coloring/flavors is still in order.  Remaining stress-free as much as possible, is also a plan.  I will one day conduct research to find out more about why cancer grows in the first place; and especially, find concrete reasons why some people develop cancer, while others (who are often times smokers and carcinogen carnivores) don't get cancer at all.  My pH has still never been in the middle range of 7.0, but runs much lower than that (too acidic). I continue to occassionally check it and continue eating low-acid forming foods as much as possible. 

Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment